Great news! Below are some unique business resource opportunities for businesses to apply for. I am available to assist with any calls from businesses. 559.476.2503 or email [email protected]. Thank-you
FedEx Small Business Grant: Opens February 16, 2021
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements are currently not listed. A business can find the eligibility requirements to apply on the FedEx website when the grant opens on February 16, 2021
Prepare to apply using the following guidelines:
1. Write a short profile of your company.
2. Have a copy of your logo available to upload along with some photos.
3. Create an optional YouTube video.
4. Get ready to promote your entry.
5. Bookmark this page and enter on February 16.
Come back to this page on February 16 and enter for your chance to win up to $50,000 for the next chapter of your business. https://www.fedex.com/en-us/small-business/grant-contest.html
Comcast RISE -Deadline May 7, 2021
How to get started:
If your business qualifies, you will have the opportunity to received marketing consultations, media placements, commercial creative production services, or technology services from Comcast Business.
Business: Is at least 51% black, Indigenous, and People of Color ( BIPOC) -owned and operated
- Is independently owned and operated
- Is registered to conduct business in the US
- Has been operating for one or more years
- I located within the Comcast Business or Effective service area footprint
Comcast RISE Recipients will receive one or more of the following business services:
- Consultation: Recipients will receive general business and marketing consulting providing insights on how to grow their businesses
- Media: Recipients will receive a linear TV media schedule, over a 90-day period from Effectv
- Creative Production: Recipients will receive turnkey 30-second TV commercial production for their businesses
- Technology Makeover: Recipients will receive computer equipment and Internet, voice, and cybersecurity services for up to a 12-month period to support business recovery while implementing other Comcast small business initiatives, provided by Comcast Business
How to apply:
Additional recipients will be chosen quarterly.
For questions about completing or submitting your application, please contact a Comcast RISE Representative at 844-963-0234
Economic Development Specialist
Fresno County Economic Development Corporation
559.476.2503 | Office
559.712.3132 | Cell